Saturday, April 30, 2016

Captain's Log 001

In preparation for Valencia Part 2 and future updates to come (or me just being lazy and forgetting about everything besides what happened at the end of Aquila), I decided it would be a good idea to go through the game again on a new pirate. So after approximately 2 whole hours I had made a new pirate: Wolf Underwood. A privateer who lost his parents from the Armada and was then raised by bears in Grizzleheim. Not wolves sadly because apparently Grizzleheim is all about bears.

Anyways, I decided to do the tutorial for some reason and so I got "tons" of pictures from doing it. If you didn't know already, the tutorial for the game got updated some years ago and now has you face battle angels and dragoons. which, thankfully, are not as annoying or hard as the ones in Marleybone back when it was released.

So after doing the tutorial I finally was able to start the game and then I just stopped after I got Bonnie Anne.... so yeah. I had a productive day of killing 2 troggies in Skull Mountain while gaining 2 companions.


Until next time,                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment