Sunday, May 1, 2016

Captain's Log 002


Book/Chapter: 1 - A Pirate's Life for Me/1 - Introduction
Skyway/Zone(s): Skull Island Skyway/Skull Mountain and Skull Cave
Current level: 1

Why isn't there a pizza pet snack?

So after finding a frog who I am now calling Livsey Vinny (cousin of Tricky Vinny because Tricky Vinny is the original bae frog companion and Flanders is fake) and killing more troggies. Ooh wait, I also blew some up earlier while doing that quest to find that outrageously large slingshots.

Thinking about it now, (this is getting off topic) I feel like I have tried blogging about leveling one pirate and I failed at that like almost everything else. But enough about that, I killed some sharks and went into a cave to continue to find... who was it again? Finn? Fin? It would be a double pun if they had his name be Fin Dorsal. Is his name that? I don't know but I will find out tomorrow, along with actually starting to level a companion if I reach level 5 so I don't have to waste as many training tomes.

Until next time,              

No comments:

Post a Comment