Monday, January 20, 2014

A Short Story - Late Night Nightmare

I sat up, the cold wind blowing from under the doors and from the top windows that I could never close. It had been only a day sense I had returned from Cool Ranch and it seems the trail of ghostly cold winds of the Haunted Skyway followed me then it appeared, a green fox that seemed to be disfigured smiling and then it stopped. It was all just a dream, there was no green fox, it was just the book I was making, getting into my mind and scaring me ever so much making me think it was real.
______________________________________________________________________

This is the first actual piece of story I have posted on here and if you are fond of the Zafaria Library on the site Spiral Libraries but if you aren't click here to read the first 5 chapters of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment