Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ship Journal - Entry #3 Invasion of Aragon Skyway

I felt like starting off 2014 on Savvy Swashbucklers with a new ship journal and here it is. Introducing Ship Journal - Entry #3 Invasion of Aragon Skyway.

___________________________________________________________

Kane,

I saw the pirate in the Tomb of Marco Pollo while looking around for any clues to El Dorado and called the troops with me to attack and kill the pirate for you, hopefully he is gone now and out of the way. Also I went to the Sivella and found out that the pirate was there also, after I found this out I pranced in the meadows and checked both the stronghold and the fortress on both sides of the skyway and found out that the pirate was at the fortress and nearly destroyed our forces there.

-Evil Phule & Nice Phule

No comments:

Post a Comment