Friday, June 21, 2013

Picture Options

There has been many good stuff missing in this blog but now I found the first thing missing: good pictures! These pictures are just in beta and I want you to pick two out of the ones that I like (and trust me, there aren't that many options) and they are:
                                                          1. Old
                                                          2. Leaves
                                                          3. Bubbles
                                                          4. Map

There will be two rounds of this that I will be posting on both blogs the two winning pictures of THE FIRST POLL so we can then pick which one will go to what blog.

2 comments:

  1. I love the "old" and "bubbles" one, but different tones work on different images. What are you planning to use the pictures for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am plabbibf to use them for both of the blogs for MOST of the pictures that will be going on them in the future.

      Delete