Thursday, June 6, 2013

I made a new enemy

I hate puppet shows. -_-


Ok everyone who reads this (must not be a lot of people who actually play, sigh, LEAVE ME ALONE PEOPLE TRYING TO GET ME TO VISIT YOUR USELESS BLOGS!) and has seen the Troy Puppet Show in Aquila (told by Blind Homer in Illios), this thing goes 5 hours slow on me, I can't even enjoy a simple puppet show in a game that showing on my computer screen. Lets see if Pirate101 moves me past the puppet show or just says something about my dx.diag again (I tried looking for it whoever did that post).

                                                       until then if there is a until then,
                                                                                  -Cass Underwood

2 comments:

  1. Keep your chin up. Remember that there is at least one person having a worse day than you... maybe. Maybe you could just grab a snak while you wait... or a meal... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can skip the puppet show by pressing "Esc," and then just watch it on youtube! I hope things get better for you, Cass. You're a great person!

    ReplyDelete