Tuesday, May 28, 2013

On the way to Marleybone

Travels in the skyway with secrets, ideas, companions and more... all on this episode of Savvy Swashbucklers.

Time for the ideas, the first one is kinda hard to look at (you may need to enlarge it) if you see my edited version of that place that has the Yakooza hideout in MooShu, I think should be more a ship for each of the dock except that one in the yellow square but let me tell you what everything means.
  • Yellow Square is probably a house with a private dock.
  • Blue Squares are houses then don't have a private dock.
  • Purple Square is just the Life Fountain in the area.
  • Dark Lime Green you could say is for the vendor.
  • Green Circle is for the current dock.
  • And the Orange Circles are for docks that could have ships dock being able to dock at.

Now this is in MooShu, land of Yum-Yum Fruit (don't you take it), Ninja Pigs, Samoorai, Yakooza, Amber Horde, and many other stuff.Even though they cramped four spaces for ships onto that tiny dock there is still a chance you can get onto someones else ship by accident and they could be taking off at that moment and there you go, off to some place or into a battle you don't want to be in.
The secrets now; I had no idea that there was some Yakooza guy in the Yakooza hideout that gave a side quest that gave a Yakooza companion, the quest was easy and all but I can't see why because he is a good companion for one at level 53 and all.

So yes, I am off to Marleybone now (in Marleybone right now actually as I am typing this) and to repeat it again with the three spokes, main battery and Armada Dragoons so I might as well say kill me when I get to the Armada Dragoons because they are like the Stormzilla of Marleybone.At least there will always be those tigeres from Ragah, sounds like we may be diving into Russian history from the sound of there voice (no offense to anyone that saounds like them or takes that offensively, I was just using that as a example) and their style of clothing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment