Wednesday, May 29, 2013

More Stormgate Theory

And we are now back to your local Television show, stormgate theory.


Colors and shapes used on this map are:

  • Red-orange Circle is for which stormgate could be Krokotopia.


Today I have a new theory that involves one of the worlds that jsut came out from test realm, Aquila.I think one of the stormgates in the Achean Skyway leads to Krokotopia, from there to Azteca.I choose Azteca because in the storyline of Krokotopia it something about the kroks coming to the Krokotopia and Azteca has the closest thing to reptiles and kroks because there is a krok boss in the world so they had to come from Krokotopia.I choose Aquila because both Krokotopia and Aquila skys are both bright and sunny.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with this story; so does Marco Pollo's map. http://bit.ly/MarcoPolloMap

    ReplyDelete