Thursday, October 31, 2013

New Hobby

Yes, I have a new hobby, may seems uncomfortable but it is keeping me busy until something else happens. The hobby, well... it is fan fiction which is weird because I would give that stage to Emma or DS Deveraux herself but she has influenced me to do some fan fiction, and so I did my swashbuckler.



"It was late at night when it happened, the occasional sound of the cannon firing in the distance. I got a bang on the door, I was hoping it wasn’t Lieutenant Springer again, he has been giving me complaints of how I slept in since I came back from the Jersey Lighthouse. “CASS UNDERWOOD! GET OUT OF YOUR BARRACKS!” His yell ran down my spine like wildfire and it seemed like it was controlling me because I wanted to sleep still but my body was making me get dressed, fold my bed, get my knives, everything that I was hoping not to do today.

I opened the door and saw Lieutenant Springer behind a barricade shooting at foxes with his hand pistol every few seconds, I rushed over to him trying to yell over the sound of the sparks being shot. “HOW DID THEY GET UP HERE!” I said curiously, “THEY CAME UP OUT OF THE SEWER!” Said Lieutenant Springer. I wanted to get into that sewer and stop the rebel leader, no matter who it is. “I’M GOING IN!” I jumped over the barricade dodging all the sparks from the guns. “ARE YOU CRAZY! Said Lieutenant Springer, “YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!” I knew I was crazy but I would die trying to stop this invasion so I grabbed my knives as I was getting closer counting down in my head, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. I twirled in the air right between them cutting their clothing and digging into them with the knives a little bit. After I landed on my feet I did a backflip and jammed my knives into their backs making them land on the drop dead.

Lieutenant Springer walked over, his mad i’m going to be Mr. Stepfather and ground you in your barracks look on. “Do you have any idea what you have done.” He said angrily,  “Those were part of Guy Fox’s gang!” My face must’ve turned grey as the named was mentioned, I felt like the world was spinning all around me, getting dark every second. I heard my name over and over again changing slightly each time to the voice of Ryan, my brother.

Me and Ryan were adopted were adopted by Lieutenant Springer, Ryan just worked the night shift  at the Admiral Benbrow Tavern where he gave pirates, dogs of the Royal Navy, and regular inhabitants on the famous isle for most of Marleybone’s factories, population, jail, military, and the other right side of the bridge to Marleybone City. “Cass, Lieutenant Springer wants you at the house,” said Ryan, probably bored trying to get money to buy a house for him and his soon to be wife Abby, “I don’t know why he wanted you on your break but I would go, it could be something.” I grabbed enough coin out of my pocket to pay for the yum, I probably had more yum but I didn’t have time to go past me fainting from the mass amount of purple fruit that could fly so I rushed outside, almost falling down onto my chin when I didn’t notice the steps.

I saw fire from outside on a factory and barricades which was bad, either the foxes were rioting again and he wanted me to calm them down or something worse, probably some magic from Meowiarty’s gang. A giant eye came at me from the sky, I nearly dodged it and started to thinking it was either Meowiarty or something, maybe a pirate that killed my parents but was captured before killing me. I ran for my life as the eyes came down like a meteor strike was taking place over Marleybone, I didn’t dare want to find out, there was enough weird stuff going on in my life already and I did not want to see a floating giant eye meteor shower."

I tried and I still may do it if there is free time, I may do more this weekend and I am then hoping to publish it on this new website called Spiral Libraries (http://spirallibraries.com/) which has stories, video,s pictures, almost everything for both Pirate101 and Wizard101.

No comments:

Post a Comment