Sunday, July 21, 2013

What needs changing to pirate101.com

I have been looking on the Pirate101 website lately and there are some things that need changing on the website are:

  1. A more complex/organized message board - The message board is fine right now but I think it can be even greater if it was catagorized so like this: main page --> Monquista then questing, farming etc. which will house the threads.
  2. Updating the game card pages - These pages at outdated, especially on the Cutthroat and Admiral's Bundles where it says up to level 50/Tier 7 but is 60/Teir 9 (thanks to Kelsey Fireheart for helping me figure this out on Twitter) for the current max level/tier obtainable from the bundles.
  3. Side Bar - Like the Wizard101 website the side bar is a good thing because you can click on one of the things and it will show everything under it unlike Pirate101 where you have to hover over it and then move your mouse to the correct page you want to go to which is kinda sad if you got your most on fast and you can't change it to a speed you like/desire.

I forgot to bring my flash drive with me on the vacation which I don't regret sense it is fun so far but I would have had the other posts and maybe more Stormgate Theory, there will be more coming to this blog in due time like it combining with 101 Adventures on a brand new blog (again :S), I will have a poll up for the new name soon but right now the current poll combined with both blogs is:

Old - 1
Leaves - 3
Bubbles - 1
Map - 4

That is all in this blog post and maybe the last one on Savvy Swashbucklers :P, sorry for no pictures. :(

2 comments:

  1. Why is this the last post on Savvy Swashbucklers?
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said it may be the last one, you can't be certain because the last one will have the link to the new blog, but I may not even do a poll, I may just ask for a new name.

    ReplyDelete