Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas sword or Dagger?Polaris after Marleybone?


I know I got lots to talk about, starting with that little candle like sword or dagger.I have been waiting to known if that is the code for christmas on Pirate101.I really want to see this added into the crown shop (add packs also to the crown shop Kingsisle!) or as a code for everyone to enter.


Onto the other thing, we all know they are bringing out the Christmas spirit in the Pirate101 launcher and website, well have you been wondering what some of the pictures in the Pirate101 launcher is about?A polar bear guard and a penguin carrying a musket, why I think they have already start working on not only Marleybone (Pirate101 version) and the other Valencia skyways but also Polaris, Aquila and the other Monquista skyways and mysterious worlds we haven't gone to yet.We know by now by the evidence I took that Polaris is Pirate101 and Darkmoor is Wizard101.Tell your friends far and wide about this because I, Cass Underwood/Lifeblossom have figured out which game Darkmoor and Polaris are in!

No comments:

Post a Comment